Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Anatomy of a Song - Metal with a Message Edition

Yeah I know this song and album has been out for alittle while, but I also haven't posted one in awhile......

I'm also slightly changing the format, I will still normally post lyrics if I find an embeddable player with the song or songs... but if I can find and embeddable of the music video, then no lyrics will be posted... just because...

Now onto the post after the jump

Now, I like all kinds of music... but as my friends know, I'm mainly a country fan... what I grew up with, it just stuck... seriously... but my tastes change all the time... not so much change as much as expanding(i.e. see the confession post)... and this band I'm extremely fond of...

I'm talking about Disturbed... I've enjoyed every album so far, and their latest one is no different... the album is called "Asylum"... downloaded this album from iTunes, and I instantly got attached to one song in particular......

and I have the video for you for this song...

"Another Way To Die" by Disturbed


Did you watch the video? Good one wasn't it... Hope ya liked it...

Thanks to Yahoo! Music for this vid...

Will have more Anatomy in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment