Saturday, January 29, 2011

Notice about a Notice

I know I said I was going to post my first few FTW posts on here, but to be honest with you, I have my own fucking blog schedule... so... I figured I would take this time to tell you a handful of changes to my site...

1. If you are subscribed or care about subscribing to my site, I moved it to the bottom of the page... I know it's some extra work, so don't everyone trip over each other while on the way, and you'll all get to the destination...... go on... do it......

2. I added a very special link to my list of links(if you don't know where they are, at the fucking bottom of the page...). This link is to a blog from a friend of mine. It's not much yet, but it's only because he's just started it. It's comes from the mind of my friend Matt Lawson, and if you like the paranormal, coming from Matt, all of it will be worthwhile reading...... oh Down The Rabbit Hole 

3. There is no number 3......

Thank you for your time...

~The Master is Out

No comments:

Post a Comment