Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year's Revolutions 2013

Yeah yeah yeah, I know I'm late, but ya know what, fuck you. It's been a really long time since I've post ANY kind of post, so feel lucky I'm doing it now.

Since 2012 was full of shit, hopefully 2013 won't be so bad.

Let's find out, shall we...

But let me start by continuing my tradition of setting multiple New Year's Revolutions. Yeah, I know they are supposed to be called Resolutions, but trust me, I know my own life. It takes a revolution to keep fate from kicking my ass.

So, how about we get to that list.


My New Year's Revolutions: 2013 Edition

1. Single Life Sucks: yeah, the usual one. I hope to nail this thing to the wall. Wait, maybe I should've used a different choice of words. Oh well... Anyway, I hope to be able to find at least someone that will deal with this useless pile of particles. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be so hard on myself. Ha, that gives me an idea.

2. My Own Doormat: stop being so fucking hard on myself. Confidence is something I've never had, but maybe if I didn't try so hard to get in my own way, maybe that would change.

3. Blog More: I haven't posted anything since July. I've tried, I really have, but the urge, the inspiration just hasn't been there. Depression does that to you.

4. Decorate Some Closets: I couldn't help it. Really, this one just means to start showing more support for the LGBT Community. I've always supported them, but maybe they need another big man's voice to help out. I doubt it, but dammit, some needs to.

5. Lose More Weight: I'm trying, have been... No diet necessary. This one is just here because most people already say it...

6. Use My Voice More: That's supposed to be what blogging was for, but due to social media, it has been shrunken down to mere moments. Not saying I'm canceling the blog, because THAT will never happen. I just to utilize all of my outlets in the way I want to. No more filters, no more fillers, no more bullshit... What I want, how I want to say it, when I want to say it.

That should be good enough for now...

Am I back?

You can bet your sweet ass I am...

More will follow, my fingers are just getting tired...

~The Master Has Returned

No comments:

Post a Comment