Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Master's Follow-Up

I was going to post this on Facebook as a status, when I realized just how important it was to me and this blog and any other blog I've ever had... Those of you that have been reading my blogs for some time already know most of this, so this is for the newer-ish readers out there......... and yeah, it IS directed at one person in particular, but the IDEA of it applies to everyone who has ever stopped by my blog(s)...........

So here it is...


I was accused of intentionally hurting someone with a blog...... at least that's what I'm guessing...... if not, oops... but I'm willing to bet the farm I never started on Farmville... and if that is the case, then this post is truly meant for her......

I'm going to type it word for word as it would've been on my Facebook... (no copy and paste cause it's on my iPod)......

Read it, and understand...

I say how I feel and what I want in my blogs... If you read it, that's your choice... If you are offended, that's because you are the problem... If you feel hurt, I'm not glad, but that does mean you feel remorse...... I've been kicked around by too many people I've trusted...... It's not an excuse, it's a reason...... Do I truly wish ill on another human being? No... But deep down inside, I believe all that have done me wrong should be punished...... I say my peace and attempt to lock the pain away...... I HAVE to... If I don't, it'll affect everything I do and everything I have left...... If you ever cared or if you never did at all, know this... I hope that if you never come back to me, that you will look back and see the pain you've caused to someone you called a "good guy"...... and you never make the mistake of hurting someone in that way again...... The next guy might not be nice enough to leave it at words......... "Spiteful words may hurt you feelings, but silence breaks your heart."..........
I don't hate you... I still care...... and if you wanted True Happiness, you could've had that...... I hope that you find it in your heart to realize the mistake you really made, but more so, I hope that you find your True Happiness somewhere......

There is this feeling deep inside that I should fight for you...... To make you believe................ but I can't... we all make our own choices in life...... Whether it be who you're with, how you deal with pain, what makes you happy...... We all make mistakes like that...... Someday, I hope that I can find even a shred of True Happiness, something I thought I finally found...... but until then, I'm going to enjoy my darkness...... I missed it... my hatred for humanity, or the lack thereof... the pain mulling in my mind... the shadows that fill my heart... the despair... the heartbreak... the sorrow... the self-loathing......... all of this, while channeling it in anger...... IT'LL BE FUN......

Like always...

I'm proud to be The Shadowheart...... Shadows are nothing more than darkness created by light......

I decided to revisit a song for an anatomy post... it randomly come up on my iPod, so I figured I'd post it again(it was on my old myspace blog)... it's appropriate...... maybe two of them... they both came up yesterday...... I'll add a link to this post once I'm done... Might add a third one...... We'll see, won't we...

That's really all I got for right now...... except this... to the same person... thank you for even a small moment of light...... and thank you for the inspiration to start writing again........ I... I love(d) you...... I may not have been given the chance to say it, but it doesn't make the feeling less real...... I have to realize it doesn't matter to anyone but me, but in the end, they say the truth shall set you free......

What I wouldn't give to be free...

~The Master is Out

No comments:

Post a Comment